Unifiber HD C75 SDM mast range delivers a superb blend of durability and responsiveness that is optimal for many sailors.
With their impressive performance, these masts are a great match for wavesailors, amateur racers and high-wind freeriders looking to step up their game.
HD C75 SDM mast range is introduced in three new specialized curves:
- Constant Curve — A 'classic' constant curve. Balanced and versatile, with the curve profile that has been preferred by many sailmakers for decades.
- Constant FL Curve — A modern-day flex top with a little more flexing in the centre.
- Constant FH Curve — Flexes in the top as much as the Green Curve but is a little stiffer in the centre, resulting in a very fluent curve.
Please check our Mast Selector tool to find out what mast curve works best for your rig.
If you want to know everything about windsurfing masts, visit our knowledge pages:
WINDSURF MAST KNOWLEDGE
WINDSURF MAST BEND CURVES
WINDSURF MAST MEASUREMENT
PROS & CONS
- Description: HD SDM C75 Constant Curve
- Mast Base Flex: 62.5 %
- Mast Bendcurve: Constant Curve
- Mast Carbon Content (%): C75
- Mast Carbon Fiber Quality: T700
- Mast Diameter: SDM
- Mast Ferrule: Universal Ferrule System
- Mast Length (Cm): 400, 430, 460, 490, 520
- Mast Extension Maximum Insertion (Cm): Maximum 45
- Mast Stiffness (IMCS): 19, 21, 25, 29, 30
- Mast Surface Finishing: Matte Black Spiral Taped
- Mast Top Flex: 76 %,
- Mastbag Included: No
- Warranty Term: 1 Year Unconditional + 1 Year Conditional
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
What is Universal Ferrule System?
The new Unifiber Essentials masts all feature our Universal Ferrule System, meaning that all ferrules have the same dimensions, regardless of carbon content or curve profile. You benefit by being able to custom build your ideal mast with different tops and bases. For example, combine the strength of a 75% HD base with the light-weight performance of a 100% Elite top.
Does NP use Flex Top?
NP used Flex Top curves until 2016. Following years their mast geometry moved shifted closer to the Constant Curve. Our Constant Curve masts are definitely a very good match.
NP claims to use a Progressive Flex system (short masts are Flex Top, long masts are Constant Curve). Why don’t you show this in you Mast Selector?
We have measured many NP masts of all sizes and didn’t find any ‘progressive’ differences in the curves between the sizes. So if something like Progressive Flex exists, the differences are too small to be significant.