THE SAFE BET
The 117’s little brother has a whole new shape improved and revised from top to bottom. The same features and description of the DH 117 but at 107 liters and 70 cm wide. Serving the perfect role of a medium board that can carry medium sails and fins with ease, comfort, and unmatchable speeds
This board will still take you to the world of strong winds using its unbelievable range.
Some of the key features are:
- Slightly wider at 30 cm from the tail leading to improved pointing, and comfort.
- Lower rocker at 150 cm from the tail point, combined with more V leads to improved speed, planning, rapid exit out of turns, and overall comfort.
- Thinner and narrower nose for better aerodynamics and control.
- Rounder rails at the mast track area for fantastic tight and safe carving while gybing.
- Slightly wider wide point leads to a more harmonious outline helping comfort and control. Aggressive triangle tail cut-outs allow pure speed, grip, and correct lift.
- Unmatchable metallic finished paint job.
- Foot strap plugs – double plug anti-twist power system.
Remark – accurate tail cut-out testing was performed measuring clean water exit and flow. To achieve this, the team uses ‘’on board’’ and drone cameras, water flow programs and physical testing at the FF custom factory.
Board tested by Arnon Dagan and Tati Frans in various water conditions from flat to waves and chop.
Results – the harmonious outline and control features combined with aggressive super-fast tail cut-outs make the DH 107 and 117 unstoppable racing machines!
|SAIL SIZES||5,0 – 7,8
(Perfect for 6,5 – 7,8)
RECOMMENDED Z FINS SIZES
6,0 to 7,0 – 35, 36 ZSLM S – or CF S-
7,0 to 8,0 – 36, 37, 38, ZSLM S – or CF S-
8,0 to 8,6 – 38, 39 ZSLM S – or S – – Or CF S-
The numbers above are a guide and can vary depending on your weight.
POWERED BY Z-FINS
All Future Fly boards are developed with and powered by Z fins and foils. That means you choose to purchase our boards with the matching Z fin or foil for an additional cost.