PWA SLALOM PRO
The whole new Flying Camel SL pro 187 features Safety power and speed.
The New 187 had to live to the task of top-of-the-line new age foiling.
This required an immense amount of work to perfect the deck and bottom shape.
Some of the features:
- The deck rail shape should lead to perfect stands and pressure on the board by the rider. The rail shape is angled perfectly
- Deck concave at mast track area helps control by placing mast base lower
- Board is shorter for better aerodynamics and speed. Convex deck allows smooth gliding and extremally early up and foiling.
- Aerodynamic shape tested by cutting edge computer airflow programs.
- Narrow nose for max speed yet big bottom V shape at the nose to ensure easy touchdowns and clean bounce backs.
- Unmatchable metallic finished paint job.
|SAIL SIZES||7,0 – 10,0|
RECOMMENDED Z foil
Z freerace or race foil
POWERED BY Z-FINS
All Future Fly boards are developed with and powered by Z fins and foils. That means you choose to purchase our boards with the matching Z fin or foil for an additional cost.